If you want to be guarded against any cataclysm or to avoid having a major problem; if you want to be treated for a disorder or to get rid of a handicap, your preventive education and culture in this field must be started from an early age.
As regards prevention, nowadays people show great carelessness. Many times, this sector is even inexistent. The human being doesn’t know what a disorder is and what it implies. When a health problem occurs, one quickly resorts to drugs.
Nowadays, there aren’t people who will maintain the altar of faith eternally alight as far as their health is concerned, so as to prevent possible problems. There is the nature. It offers naturally to any human the possibility of being protected all life through and not be touched by any disease. A happy person attains happiness without showing it by any special, obvious sign. One is simply happy, because one is healthy. If there is health, any problem, no matter how difficult, will be solved. There are human beings civilized enough to be able to protect themselves against danger, before it occurs.
A cataclysm is borne out of a minor problem; in the same way, a medical affection is borne out of a small sign. People don’t think that a minor good deed gives birth to major wellness; therefore they ignore the minor good deeds. At the same time, they don’t think that a minor danger has major effects. Therefore they don’t protect themselves and, consequently, that minor danger turns into a cataclysm. If we don’t accumulate minor good deeds, we won’t be given the gift of the supreme power of good. If we don’t abstain from minor negative deeds, we shall come to a major crime.
How can we tell what a minor disorder is? We shall present the minor disorders; they are as follows:
1) If there isn’t a constant line of conduct, namely you are merry and next you are sad – this is disorder
2) If you fail to keep your promise, but you try to reach the end (in spite of it) – this is disorder.
3) If you love the power of feelings, but ignore their force – this is disorder.
4) If you love from all your heart, but don’t involve your thinking – this is disorder.
5) Out of envy if you wish someone’s death – this is disorder.
6) If you fail to notice that – out of cowardice or greed – you make mistakes, this is disorder.
7) If you criticize people, and praise yourself – this is disorder.
8) If you change yourself all the time and treat yourself with carelessness – this is disorder.
9) If you don’t stop talking, because you love to hear yourself, this is disorder.
10) If you are happy because someone else has made a mistake, this is disorder.
11) If you make a show of your knowledge, defying the rest of people, this is disorder.
12) If you use your power to commit crimes, this is disorder.
13) If you consider that people make mistakes, but you don’t, this is disorder.
14) If you offend, hurting the weak and the helpless, this is disorder.
15) If you defeat people, using your physical strength, this is disorder
16) If you are lazy, because you feel strong and dominant, this is disorder.
17) If you speak, trying to dominate your fellow creatures, this is disorder.
18) If you borrow but forget to give it back, this is disorder.
19) If you consider that people are unworthy next to your worthiness, this is disorder.
20) If you talk directly to people, destroying them knowingly, this is disorder.
21) If you don’t love people, but only yourself, this is disorder.
22) If you are always proud of yourself, as much so when you are in a good humor as when you are in a rage, this is disorder.
23) If you consider that your fellow creatures are backward, but you are clever, this is disorder.
24) If you do a good deed, but you boast with it, this is disorder.
25) If you look for weak spots in famous people, this is disorder.
26) If you complain of having to work, this is disorder.
27) If you take illusions for reality, this is disorder.
28) If you are happy because your fellow creatures make mistakes, this is disorder.
29) If you brag with your wealth, this is disorder.
30) If you are an aristocrat, but you defy people, this is disorder.
31) If you are poor and envy the rich man, this is disorder.
32) If you belong to the lower class, but you speak ill of the upper class, this is disorder.
33) If you put your fellow creatures in an awkward position, trying to have your own gain, this is disorder.
34) If you boast about your own righteousness, this is disorder.
35) If you gain by impoverishing someone, this is disorder.
36) If you dent correctness by your deeds, this is disorder.
37) If you love yourself, failing to see the correct sense, this is disorder.
38) If you preserve your integrity, sacrificing the others, this is disorder.
39) If you are jealous, this is disorder.
40) If you are choleric, engaging in contradiction with the others, this is disorder.
41) If you hate and don’t love, this is disorder.
42) If you are always arguing upon what is truth and what is lie, this is disorder.
43) If you have no responsibility and you blame other people, this is disorder.
44) If you fail to see the essence but you see only the appearance, this is disorder.
45) If you are not quality yourself, but you weight other people’s dignity and honor, this is disorder.
46) If you believe in yourself and consider the rest to be liars, this is disorder.
47) If you help people, and expect praise, this is disorder.
48) If you blame a man for not helping you, this is disorder.
49) If you break up with somebody and regret it, this is disorder.
50) If you like to be respected when you are unfair, this is disorder.
51) If you offend everything around you, this is disorder.
52) If you perform magic rituals and, by doing that, you harm somebody, this is disorder.
53) If you insult people of talent, this is disorder.
54) If you hate people because they are cleverer than you, this is disorder.
55) If you use any kind of drugs, this is disorder.
56) If there isn’t harmony between your body and your thinking, this is disorder.
57) If you remember past offences, this is disorder.
58) If you evince your qualities, this is disorder.
59) If you refuse to be criticized, this is disorder.
60) If you use other forces than your own thinking in order to gain something, this is disorder.
61) If you engage yourself in a contradiction with a man who doesn’t understand, this is disorder.
62) If you act in a difficult situation without thorough thinking, this is disorder.
63) If you instigate to crimes, this is disorder.
64) If you love and consider that you are always right, this is disorder.
65) If you believe very deeply and doubt very much, this is disorder.
66) If you make fun of lunatics and sick people as well as of handicapped, this is disorder.
67) If you are lazy and you don’t respect those around you, this is disorder.
68) Blasphemy and slander, this is disorder.
69) If you are careless with children and elderly people, this is disorder.
70) If you have a wicked behavior and evil thoughts, this is disorder.
71) If you are changeable, this is disorder.
72) If you are always craving for parties, this is disorder.
73) If you love to label people, this is disorder.
74) If you are duplicitous, this is disorder.
75) If you expect gain from fraud, this is disorder.
76) If you lie and forget your promises, this is disorder.
77) If you are a drunkard or a scandal maker, this is disorder.
78) If you hate rain and wind, this is disorder.
79) If you wish to murder because you were offended, this is disorder.
80) If you encourage abortion, this is disorder.
81) If you meddle in other people’s business, this is disorder.
82) If you watch and listen without being noticed, this is disorder.
83) If you lend and keep hiding from your borrower, this is disorder.
84) If you listen to no other opinion than yours, this is disorder.
85) If you like to refuse short, without giving any explanation, this is disorder.
86) If you are obsessed with a woman, this is disorder.
87) If you let someone else make the same mistake you did once, this is disorder.
88) If you wreck birds’ nests and break their eggs, this is disorder.
89) If you make abortions when they are not necessary, this is disorder.
90) If you cause catastrophes by fire and water, this is disorder.
91) If you make fun of blind, deaf and mute people, this is disorder.
92) If you force someone into marrying you, this is disorder.
93) If you create provokers and instigators, this is disorder.
94) If you advise people to do evil, this is disorder.
95) If you abandon someone who has run into trouble, this is disorder.
96) If you wish someone unhappiness and cause it, this is disorder.
97) If you give something and want to take it back, this is disorder.
98) If you take your fellow creatures’ goods by force, this is disorder.
99) If you act from perverse thinking, this is disorder.
100) If you don’t have your own opinion, this is disorder.
If you get rid of the 100 affections, mentioned above, you cannot possibly expect something unpleasant to befall you. All the impediments and the affections will heal by themselves. In that case, every time you will receive support and your entire family can rely on the divine help.
The traditional medicine has relied and is still relying on the things that I have mentioned above. A man’s psychological training is very important to prevent the serious disorders from seizing the entire body. The history of traditional medicine begins with the human beings’ appearance on the Earth. It’s a matter of debate how the human being has appeared on this planet, but the appearance being a fact, we have to protect ourselves against the affections to which the human body is prone.
In the last 60 years, all the medical clinics in the entire world have understood the importance of traditional medicine, even if at the beginning there were skeptical physicians, too. Lately there have developed and are successfully applied: acupuncture, moxibustion therapy, but especially phytotherapy (herbal therapy) – treatments by medicinal herbs extracts.
The beneficial effect of the traditional medicine is an incontestable fact. The effectiveness of the treatment has been proven in a percentage of 80 to 100 in patients suffering from chronic headaches, migraines, various neuralgias, disorders of the thyroid, diseases of the osseous system – coxarthrose, gonarthrosis and many others. Similarly, the positive effect of the traditional medicine has been proven in the psychosomatic disorders: gastritis, ulcer, colitis, dispnea, gall bladder dysfunctions, bronchial asthma, insomnia, cancers of any type and so on.
I have mentioned above that there were skeptical physicians, too. Their skepticism was borne out of ignorance and denial of the beneficial effects of the traditional medicine. Their conception was absurd. Hundreds of thousands of patients have died because of some physicians’ narrow minds.
Studying the history of the traditional medicine very thoroughly, ever since the Middle Ages there has been proof of its positive effects on the human body and of the incontestable logic of its treatments. Taking into account the successes of the traditional medicine, at present there are entire institutions studying its applications from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Life depends very much on the force and the balance of the energies in the body. A perfect balance of energies wouldn’t allow the diseases to penetrate a body. It is a known fact in the traditional medicine that a disease doesn’t have only a local and singular cause, but it results from the lack of balance of the human body’s energies. That is why in their treatments, the traditional medicine specialists deal with more than one local disease, because that affection is the result of the entire human body’s disorder.
Besides acupuncture and phytotherapy (medicinal herb treatment), the traditional medicine also employs physical, chemical and even mathematical factors as well as astrological ones, to fix each individual’s problem of energy disorder. In the traditional medicine the knowledge and the secrets are passed from teacher to student. That is why the traditional medicine with all its secrets has come to produce the same effects even nowadays as it used to do at the beginning.
When the herbs are prepared, their formula and combination are observed faithfully to give the expected effect. For instance, one herb will be macerated for a certain period, another one another time and so on, until the necessary herb extract is obtained for a certain type of cancer.
There are many examples that can be given but what matters the most is that the traditional medicine has undeniable beneficial effects in any disease. In order to treat any disease successfully, the traditional medicine specialist must be in perfect harmony with the patient. The body is a whole universe. Taking this into account, if we are not paying attention, we can come to an irreparable catastrophe at a certain point. The traditional medicine is a phenomenon that always helps another phenomenon, namely the human being. Both phenomena cannot exist without each other.
In the traditional medicine, diagnosis is very important, especially for those who are familiar with the Tibetan pulse method of diagnosing and the principles of the treatment by acupuncture and by phytotherapy as well. Dr Codrut TUTU, the specialist of PIRASAN Centre of Traditional Medicine has succeeded in uniting East and West in traditional medicine, which is a very important fact in the human philosophy. On every continent of the Earth, the statute is recognized of the alternative medicine, namely of the traditional medicine’s.
Any disease, cancer of any type inclusively, is successfully treated in our clinic. The fact can be proven by our patients’ analyses, which are taken every 3 – 6 months, depending on the gravity of the disease, and on the degree of energy disorder of the human body.
At present, there are persons, even a collectivity, who try to live by the rules mentioned at the beginning, respectively the 100 disorders, or to be more precise, without them. Certainly, it is very hard, taking into account that almost all their existence is influenced by society and its crimes, but little by little things enter normality. One can live without violence, differently, with joys, in humility and happiness. This experimental collectivity doesn’t want to revolutionize the society. They don’t want to show that the society is wrong, but they want to prove to themselves that they have made mistakes and they haven’t approached the gift of living CORRECTLY.