The latest discoveries of stem therapy confirm the possibility of harvesting stem cells for the regeneration of the sick organs directly from adipose tissue. This procedure is an usual practice in traditional clinical practice; it also proves that the human body is endowed with it’s own healing mechanisms. Tibetan traditional medicine explains these self-healing mechanisms by a system of energy meridians. The activity these is coordinated by the primordial energy located in the brain. The energy is guided towards the governor meridian (which controls and maintains the genetic information in the RNA) and towards the conception meridian (which controls and maintains the genetic information in the DNA). The brain is the supreme organ, controlling all the physiological processes in the body and the way in which the adult stem cells are differentiated and specialized to perform the recovery and the regeneration of the tissues and of the sick organs.
Stimulation of the acupoints situated along the meridians removes the energy barriers; it also signals the brain that there are dysfunctional cells in a certain organ. The brain reads the piece of information conveyed; by means of an energy impulse, it orders the regeneration system to harvest the necessary number of stem cells from the body, to specialize and to send them to the sick organ. On their way to the target organ, the cells are programmed for their future actions by their interaction with specializing elements. The information they receive during this time differentiate the stem cells in the necessary cellular line. For instance, the stem cells in the bone marrow may be differentiated into platelets, muscle cells, neurons, myocardial or hepatic cells. The stem cells in the adipose tissue have a higher differentiating capacity; therefore, they are involved in the tissular regeneration of the heart, liver, blood, osseous, articular and muscular system, endothelium and nervous system.
Once they have reached the sick organ, the stem cells begin their activity as specialized cells. Still, it is also necessary to use certain active substances contained in herbs, substances that support and speed up the regeneration processes and also eliminate the dysfunctional cells or the cell residues (dead cells accumulated in the organs). Moreover, the active substances in the herbs also control the specialization process of the stem cells by taking the genetic information in the RNA and the DNA from the healthy cells in the target tissues. It is an extremely important aspect, because – after an organ gets sick – the body tends to convey the genetic information from the dysfunctional cells to the stem cells. Therefore, it is necessary to control this process, in order that the stem cells could specialize using a correct genetic information. The areas of dysfunctional tissue are replaced by the new specialized stem cells, and the organ involved restores its activity at normal capacity.
The process of tissular regeneration takes place in the entire body. An acupuncture session stimulates several acupoints, each acupoint coordinating several functions in the body. Thus the organs are cleansed of toxins and cell residues and their structure is completely restored.
There are an endless number of applications of this procedure, both medical and aesthetic ones. However, the results also depend on the regeneration capacity of the body and on the sickness of the affected organs. For instance, in order to cure diabetes mellitus, approximately 30% of the pancreatic tissue must be functional. If this condition is not complied, the treatment will fight off the effects of hyperglycemia in the body.
The treatment may be applied both to children and seniors or to pregnant women. The effects of stem cells therapy in traditional medicine include:
- delays the aging process and prevents the specific affections (osteoporosis, gonarthritis, osteoarthritis,rheumatoid arthritis, arthrosclerosis etc);
- tonifies and revitalizes the nervous system (it can be applied in the treatment of multiple sclerosis,cerebellar syndromes, cerebral atrophies, medullar and cerebral degenerative processes, early stages of Alzheimer, lesions caused by cerebral vascular accidents etc);
- tonifies the muscles and strengthens the osseous system (it can be applied in the treatment of muscular dystrophy, paralysis, paresthesias, diseases of the backbone caused by hypotonia of the paravertebral muscles:scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, spondylosis etc.);
- revitalizes and regenerates the internal organs, the skin and the blood (it can be applied in the treatment of any type of chronic disease, especially of cancer, anemia, thrombophlebitis, leukemia, diabetes mellitus, benign tumors, pituitary adenoma, prostate adenoma, uterine fibroma, endometriosis, hepatitis, early cirrhosis, diseases of the bone marrow etc.);
- detoxifies the organic environment and equilibrates the cell activity (it has been noticed that the cells harvested from a sick human body have a higher functionality rate in an artificial but clean life environment; as they are reinserted into the sick body, the capacity of the cell processes decreases considerably)